reduce your carbon footprint & Energy costs
Green Earth Energy knows that, more than ever, now is the time to act on energy efficient upgrades for your property. Reducing energy costs and your carbon footprint has many components, and Green Earth Energy recognizes that solar energy is just one part of the solution. Commercial and Industrial properties are eligible to add on a variety of energy efficient mechanical upgrades in addition to solar panels, including a number of heating, cooling and lighting options.
Commercial and Industrial
- High-Performance Fluorescent Lighting
- Induction and LED Lighting Technology
- Occupancy Sensors
Energy-Efficient Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Equipment Upgrades
- Programmable Thermostats
- Anti-Condensation Door Heater Controls
- Evaporator Fan Controls
- Open Case Night Covers
- Electronically Commutated Motors
Energy-Efficient Natural Gas
- Gas-fired Boilers & Furnaces
- Gas-fired Hot Water Systems
- Spray Nozzles & Shower Heads
- Pipe & Duct Insulation
- Energy Management Systems
Energy-Efficient Additional Solutions & Custom Measures
- Air Compressors
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Premium-Efficiency Motors
- Kitchen Exhaust Hood Controls
- Insulation & Air Sealing
- Contact Green Earth Energy for custom measures
The Small Business Energy Advantage
Giving Small Businesses a Competitive Edge
Green Earth Energy is an approved contractor for the Small Business Energy Advantage (SBEA) program in Connecticut.
Strengthen your business's bottom line. Eliminate waste by upgrading your operation's Equipment.
The Small Business Energy Advantage program is designed to provide cost-effective, turnkey energy-saving services for small commercial and industrial electric and gas customers who do not have the time, financial resources, or in-house expertise necessary to analyze and reduce their energy usage.
This is a program with lasting benefits that will help you improve your energy efficiency and develop long-term, sustainable energy management strategies. With support from Energize Connecticut, you now have the financial assistance and expert guidance that will enable you to determine your energy future by making decisions based on efficient technology.
Who's Eligible for energy efficient equipment upgrades?
Commercial and industrial customers with an average 12-month peak demand between 10 and 200kW for Eversource and UI customers. For natural gas measures, must be a firm customer of CNG, SCG or Eversource.
Many Types of Small Businesses Can Benefit:
- Retail Stores
- Office Settings: Insurance & Real Estate Brokers, Law Offices, Accounting Firms, ETC.
- Grocery & Convenience Stores
- Gas Stations
- Car Washes
- Churches, Synagogues & Meeting Centers
- Bed & Breakfasts
- Federal, State & Municipal Buildings
- Private Buildings: Libraries, Museums & More.
upgrade powered results
The Small Business Energy Advantage program is the solution to running not only an energy efficient business, but an overall operationally efficient business. The available upgrade measures for are designed with the business’s financial interest in mind.
Efficient processes + Efficient equipment = Cost Efficient